Monday, May 26, 2008

First Time for Everything

I love reading blogs. I especially enjoy finding new, great blogs to read. Although it is rather frustrating trying to find new blogs because blogspot doesn't have a handy browsing tool, unlike a social networking site like Myspace where you can click on one person and continue that trend halfway through cyber space.

Because of this love of reading others' blogs, I decided that I would contribute my own ramblings to the cyber world. For the most part I will probably ramble on about what's going on in my life, which at the moment is a lot. Getting married, being the director for a board at school, obsessing over sustainability and the green movement, and trying to make the best of summer break.

I will try to post some good eco-friendly ideas as often as possible as this is an issue that is near and dear to my heart.

Stay tuned...

No comments: