In order to maintain some semblance of sanity, I feel it's important to reflect on the things that make me happy. Here is my list, in no particular order:
- Watching Inga sleep; she looks so peaceful and content.
- Cuddling with Jason for fifteen minutes every morning before getting up for the day.
- Skinny white mocha lattes.
- Fall colors and crisp weather.
- Live concerts. Outdoor, indoor, big, small- it doesn't matter, I love them all.
- Going out to dinner with good friends.
- Rainy days.
- Sleeping in.
- Discovering good, new music. (Check out my latest obsession, Blue Sky Black Death)
- Boating with my family.
- Laying in the grass on a warm, sunny day.
What makes you happy?