Saturday, March 21, 2009

Seriously?

It is spring break. My last spring break of college (at least undergrad) and I am at the library. WTF!? The stick figure above represents how I feel emotionally and in the near future physically. Why couldn't I have finished this paper weeks ago when it was assigned? Why haven't I used the last five days of spring break to hammer it out so that I could enjoy the beautiful weather of this weekend? I don't know. Maybe I'm a masochist. I now have two days to finish this 6 page research paper. At least there's a pretty view from my table by the window. 

1 comment:

Stac said...

Oh my, I understand you're gripe. I'm in the "I hate school and REALLY want this semester to be over" mode. I should've taken part of the break to write my research paper, study for my Mass Comm Law class or finish my Web Design for my intro class but NOooo.. I just did nothing.

Btw- how was the 26 hours of dancing? Was it a contest or a charity thing? And the concert was actually really fun.