Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Over due Update


Key developments:

1. I (finally) got a job! Not just any job, but a "grown-up" job with health benefits, paid vacations, and a salary. I am back to working in
the construction industry and super excited about it. Yay!

2. We adopted a new dog a couple of weeks ago! Lucy is a super adorable 1 1/2 year old black lab. She is a tail-wagging, dog-loving, people-loving, ball of energy and we couldn't be happier. Inga, on the other hand, is not so happy. She's slowly transitioning from a very spoiled only dog to sharing attention.
Blog world, meet Lucy. (She's charmed, I'm sure.)

3. Since Jason and I now work in Park City we are looking to move up there. My goal was to be there before the first snow fell but I had no idea that would be so soon! Seriously, snow in September is ridiculous.

4. I am going to visit Jon and Madison in New York in November! Super cheap plane tickets + free place to stay + 2 great friends = epic fun for 8 days!

That was the news in 60 seconds.
I'm off to bed. I have to get up early for my grown-up job.
Good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucy is so cute! We're obsessed with our dog, as I'm sure you can tell from my blog! congrats!

And congrats on your fancy grown up job. But I'm SUPER jealous you are going to live in Park City!