Sunday, June 1, 2008

Premiers, Moving, and Tricycles... oh my!

Something so very exciting took place this weekend. The Sex and the City movie premiered on Friday!! I have been waiting for this movie ever since the series finale four years ago. Jason and I went to the 10:20 showing, he was 1 of maybe 5 guys in the whole theater! I ran into a couple of old friends from high school and we took this picture:





The movie was great! I wouldn't mind seeing it again.





My roommate Laura moved out this weekend and Jason moved in. There's nothing I hate more than moving, well except for unpacking. You won't believe how much stuff Jason has! These black garbage bags are filled with just his clothes! What man has 20 bags worth of clothes? One that worked for several years at Gap, that's who.










I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take a spin on the tricycle while packing up the car with Jason's stuff. It brought back great memories of tooling around my grandparents' driveway on my very own little red trike!








No comments: