Wednesday, January 27, 2010

PH 2

If you read my previous post, you know that I am participating in Project Happiness which is simply a conscious effort to bring more happiness into your life- even in small ways.
So for my second day I decided that the best way to bring myself happiness was by doing something for someone else. My friend and co-worker had knee surgery yesterday after a skiing accident and will be laid up for the next week or so. I knew that her family would be scrambling to care for her and take care of themselves, so I tried my hand at a lasagna recipe I found online and brought them dinner. It made me feel good to do something nice for someone who always takes the time to listen and help me no matter what.

Tonight my bit of happiness will be found at the gym. Bring on the endorphin induced euphoria! I especially enjoy going to the gym with my better half. He promised to wear this t-shirt if I buy it for him:
Pretty sweet, right!? He'll look this good wearing it, too.

Have you joined Project Happiness yet?



No comments: